- Starts 09.30 am from SkyVillage
- Transfers by car are included if you are staying in another hotel in Kiruna (pick up 09.00)
- Starting 1.30 pm from SkyVillage
- Transfers by car are included if you are staying in another hotel in Kiruna (pick up 1pm)
- Overalls and winter boots will be provided
- The tours takes 4 - 5 hours and includes: Sightseeing from the SkySled, Reindeer feeding and sightseeing at the Sami Camp Museum and church, guided tour of the ICEHOTEL, ice bar and a fika / coffee break with home baked pastry. Try local smoked sausages, warm blueberry juice, hot chocolate, coffee and tea
- Entrytickets to ICEHOTEL and the Sami Camp are included in the ticket price
- For an added bonus, you're very likely to spot reindeer, moose, fox, and ptarmigans on the journey.
- Min 2 and max 9 people per tour
- Available from December 1st - April 15th
With its impressive length of 520 kilometers, the Torne river runs from the ancient mountains in the west down to the coast in the east where it flows out into the Bay of Bothnia. As the largest of Sweden’s four national rivers it is a rare and unique national treasure. This wild and beautiful river provides the ice to build the ICEHOTEL every winter; a world famous hotel and art exhibition made of ice and snow. Founded in 1989, the ICEHOTEL is reborn in a new guise every winter in the Swedish village of Jukkasjärvi – 200 km north of the Arctic Circle.
On our journey to the magnificent ICEHOTEL we make a stop by the lovely Sami Camp Museum the church and last but not least we’ll feed the reindeers! Along the way you'll enjoy to beautiful views of the landscape and the many wild animals that call the arctic home.
This tour is a magical and memorable experience that will leave you with happy memories for years to come.