Nothern Light Dance
Are you ready to jump into the SkyArk around 22.30 and roam around over the frozen river head to the crisp forest to search for the best spot to catch the Aurora?
- Departure by SkySled from SkyVillage resort
at 22.00 (tour ends by 1.00am roughly).
- Transfers by car is included if staying in another hotel in Kiruna
- Overall and winter boots will be provided
- Tour Guiding; 3h in total (sightseeing from the SkyArk + Northern Lights watching)
- Hot drinks and snacks, blueberries soup, coffee and tea, hot chocolate
- Reindeer, moose, fox and ptarmigan bird are most likely to be seeing on the way.
- Min 2 people per tour
- Available from December 1st - April 15th on request only
- Let us know the preferred date for the tour when booking.
How do I book my tour?
1. Please choose the range of age at the highlighted dropdown menu (second box)
2. Choose a date, a slot of time (if there is more than one) and confirm
3. Once your choice has been added to the cart, go back and choose one more participant, or another tour (keep planning)
4. Once you have made all your choices, go through the check out process.
SkyVillage lies in the middle of the Aurora zone in swedish Lapland. It has an extremely high percentage of no light pollution because it´s still wild land. These key factors explain why the Northern Lights are seen so reliably over Torne River bank where SkyVillage is based.
So here we are, ready to start our journey through frozen forests chords, heading off to a remote island over the Torne river, a Sami Tentipi is waiting for us at our final destination.
We start a fire and while the guide starts brewing coffee he will share is knowledge of the area. The atmosphere inside is cosy and we all warm up around the fire holding a smoky Kåsa (wooden cup) of hot drink.