Light Painting photography workshop
20 000 kr
Northern Lights photography workshop & Introduction to Light Painting Photography
Abisko National Park is one of the most beautiful and accessible Arctic wildernesses in Lapland and we are delighted to offer one to one photography workshops with one of our professional photography guides. He will take you to a number of stunning locations in Kiruna and Abisko. Each one is chosen to match amazing winter landscapes with the Northern Lights and are ideal spots to experiment with light painting photography.
This workshop has been designed with the intention of creating an experience wether or not the Northern Lights come out by providing the light painting photography as well. Either way, you will have some amazing photographs to take home.
- 4 days 3 nights Northern Lights photography workshop and introduction to Light Painting photography.
- All transfers to and from the Airport/Train Station
- Price per person in a shared your room
- Facilities: Access to Sauna
- Meals: Breakfast, light lunch and 3 course dinners with local delicacies cooked on open fire.
- Excursions to remote spots and an over night stay at a lodge in Abisko National Park.
- Indoor and outdoor tutorials to get the best from your camera.
- Overall and winter boots will be provided.
- Participants: Min 4
- Transfer with the SkyArk
- *Visit to the Ice Hotel with a supplement of 1.000 sek
- Pick up at the Airport/Train Station
- Transfer to the SkyVillage resort
- Welcome coffee break with hot drinks and traditional bakery (lingonberry cookies) 2h course introduction
- Dinner with local delicacies at the Grillkåta
- Chill time/Resting time
- Wake up by 8.00 am
- 8.00 - 9.00 Breakfast at the Grillkåta
- 9.00 Departing time to Abisko. Multiple stops along the way and coffee break with hot drinks and traditional bakery (lingonberries cookies)
- 13.00 Arrival to the hotel, check in.
- 13.00 - 14.00 Lunch
- 14.00 - 16.00 Free time to enjoy the sourrandings
- 15.00 - 17.00 Departure to a remote spot in Abisko for the shooting
- 17.30 - 19.30 Arrival, tutorial and dinner on open fire.
*dinner: Reindeer meat, Njalla bread, potato salad, lingon berries, Hot drinks. Vegetarian option of halloumi cheese available on request.
- 19.30 - 23.00 photography workshop and introduction to Light Painting photography with light games lanterns provided by us.
- 23.30 - way back to hotel
- Wake up by 9.00 am
- 9.00 - 11.00 Breakfast at the hotel
- 11.00 Departing
- 10.00 - 12.00 Free time to enjoy the sourrandings
- Coffee break along the way
- 14.30 Lunch at the Grillkåta
- 16.00 - 17.00 resting time
- 17.00 departure to a remote spot
- 19.00 dinner with open fire
- 19.30 - 23.00 photography workshop and introduction to Light Painting photography with light games lanterns provides by us.
- 23.30 way back to the resort
Next day early breakfast and departure - transfer
**For low season dates transfer will be done by SkyBus shuttle (Van) beacuse there is not enough snow yet.