3hour Nothern Light Dance
Are you ready to jump into the SkyArk around 22.00 and roam around over the frozen river head to the crisp forest to search for the best spot to catch the Aurora?
- Pick up from your hotel in Kiruna
- Overall and winter boots will be provided
Departure by SkySled from SkyVillage at 22.00
- 3h in total (sightseeing from the SkyArk + Northern Lights watching)
- Hot drinks and snacks, blueberries soup, coffee and tea, hot chocolate
- Reindeer, moose and arctic fox might be passing your way
- Min 2 people - max 8 people
- Available from December 1st - April 15th on request only
Let us know the preferred date for the tour when booking.
SkyVillage lies in the middle of the Aurora zone in swedish Lapland. It has little light pollution because it´s still wild land.
So here we are, ready to start our journey through frozen forests chords, heading off to our remote island over the Torne river, a Sami Tentipi is waiting for us at our final destination.
Your guide is starting a fire and brewing coffee for you while he will share his knowledge of the area. You can watch the Northern lights dancing over the mountains and come back in to warm up.