- Situated at Kurravaara, 15 km from Kiruna town
- These static glass cabin, located in the forest, is fully heated.
- A continental or à la carte breakfast served to your room is included.
- If you would like dinner in your cabin, a homecooked meal is also available on request.
- A comfy Sofa-Bed, dining table, linen and towels are at the cabin
- Barbecue facilities and room service for your convenience
- Facilities include; Swedish sauna, bathtub and a massage area are avavilable on request.
- Private en suite toilet and separate shared shower facilities at base camp.
- At base camp there is a fully equipped bathroom with shower and a hairdryer
- These exclusive cabins are each remotely placed on a hilltop with a stunning river view.
Glamping, known as glamorous camping is an experience-based kind of travel that allows guests to enjoy the great outdoors but without the hassle of traditional camping.
With five-star amenities and unbeatable outdoor access, glamping is where luxury meets simplicity. SkyNest is just it, a unique and comfortable way to get some fresh air and connect with nature, all year round. This nest is designed for 2 people at a time, ideal for couples.
SkyNest is positioned at SkyVillage located 12 km/7.5 miles from Kiruna. This location has been chosen in order to avoid any possible light pollution from the city. There are beautiful glamping locations in Sweden, but when it comes to majestic views and the ultimate design and pampering, Skynest crushes the competition.